Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THE RIGHT TIME FOR SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP

You would agree that if I was looking for just sex in a relationship I would just go take a room at a brothel and get as many call girls as I want. But that’s not the case here; I want to tell you when to have sex in a relationship. Since we have made it clear that we are not just out for sex. Then let’s proceed
You will not be asking yourself questions like why did I let him sleep with me on the first day or did he just want me because of my body? Or even I knew I was not ready for sex. To avoid all the above here’s what you need to do.

Sex is not just a physical thing people it’s emotional and also spiritual. Every time you have sex with a guy no matter how you shut your heart down part of him is in you and if you see him tomorrow, next week, or next year you are still going to remember that night we slept together it was pretty intense.

YOU HAVE TO BE SURE
You have to be sure if you really want to have sex with him, don’t let anyone pressure you because some guys just hang around long enough for the sex part and then he’s gone. I mean I got what I was after so there is no need to stay is there. You don’t want him leaving you with teary eyes.

IS IT LONG ENOUGH?
 You also need to ask yourself how long have we been together a week, a month or maybe 6 month, a guy should be able to respect you and your body it’s ok to flirt I mean he’s your boyfriend now. If you feel you ready to connect with him on the emotional and spiritual level then you can go for it girl. If you are not let him know talk to him about it. If that’s not what he’s after he will understand you.

WHAT IF HE LEAVES AFTER THE SEX CAN I HANDLE IT
Now you should ask yourself if you can handle him leaving after you have had sex. It’s not just physical especially if you loved him it’s going to be difficult to just move on you can pretend that everything it’s ok but you are just lying to yourself. Now if you can handle it then you are ready for sex.

So ladies and hoping this article has helped you in the choosing the right time to open your legs to a guy. Stay one this article for ways to get over the trauma of sex related issues some things you can teach yourself to do to help forget about it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment