Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DATING EXCUSES YOU MUST ALWAYS AVOID USING

Hey it’s me again; I am here today with very important tips to pass on to you that it cannot wait. We al all love making excuses some are genuine some are not. First of all we don’t want out date to think of us as excuse makers that is a wrong message to send to your date on the first date. We all hate excuses don’t we?

You don’t want her going home thinking what a jerk so many excuses in one night or what a girl darn she good with excuses. We don’t want that. So I have compiled a list of excuse we always make and to avoid using them on your first date.

1.      Sorry for coming late, I got caught in traffic
2.      Sorry for coming late, I had a flat tire
3.      Sorry for coming late, I closed kinder late from work
4.      I’m so sorry I never been on a date before
5.      I am sorry I had a kid emergency.

We don’t want her ending the relationship that hasn’t even started at the date dinner. We want her to like us or him to like us. Take my advice stay clear of those excuses when you are going on a date try to not be late so you don’t have to use any off them OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment