Saturday, September 25, 2010

LET LOVE SLEEP OR JUST GIVE UP ON IT OR DON’T

If love is so wonderful, as so many poems beautifully write about in rhymes, shouldn’t people pursue it?
Now we all know that love could change your life and at the same time it could also destroy you. My heart bleeds every time I read in the papers that someone committed suicide because of love. You see love does have its negative effects.
Don't they look happy

We still have to risk it if we want to feel the love. We risk putting out heart out and letting someone take it from us but also hoping that that person will love us back and not break the heart. I read this love note sticker it read “ If you break my heart I will still love you with all the little pieces” I liked it a lot because it shows life does go on should I just kill myself because she said she was no longer interest or should she drug herself because of him huh?

Ladies and gentlemen while we love with our hearts lets also put a brain in it and not let reason walk out the window in our dating and relationship adventure. Because for every adventure we embark on we are bound to face hard times and good times but we still have to move on and hope we get to succeed. At the end of it we have a story to tell don’t we now? So have fun and enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment