Thursday, October 7, 2010

HOW TO DATE BOSSY WOMEN WHO WANT TO ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL

I have written on a lot of things but it will not be fair to not write on this one issue I know the men will love this, so ladies in control you better get ready.


Now I know these women can be insensitive to a lot thing, especially emotions now these women have trained themselves to be masters of the art I mean that’s how they got there in the first place. There is something you should know these women were not born that way something did happen along the way for them to be like that. They have made up their mind that there is no such thing as a happy ending.


This is where we get to work, do a background check on her thanks to the internet you will get some useful information about her, ask her friends you want to go out with this lady you’ve got to step up and ask her closest friend for help. Ask the friends questions like

If I want to surprise her, what can I do?
What makes her smile she could use it in her life?
You must be ready though she will not say yes to you at first but I’ll guarantee she’ll think about you. That’s what we want let her think. Take a break leave her alone for some while. Then resume your duties all over again. This time she will not shout at you but will lie to talk over things and you must have the perfect answer to this two questions “Why do you want to date go out with me?” and “What do you see in me?”


If your answer is perfect then you just got yourself a 2nd date don’t be afraid to take charge show her you are in charge, not her money or her influence will change that and she’ll love you more.
I hope this article gave you headway good luck now.

2 comments: